Saturday 6 March 2010

Butterfingers.co.uk with the ultimate Perigold truffle ...



I had seen these previously in Lewis&Coopers. Rolls of delicious butter with added extras .When I was at the market in Helmsley yesterday I found them again in Perns. When I went in there was quite a crowd gathered around tasting and Kairen Dods was doing a brisk trade.She is very generous with her tastings and encourages people to try them all.My favourite was the seriously smoked salmon with chives butter roll. For treat or even to give as a present is as ultimate as a butter log can get is to get the fresh wild Perigord rolled truffle one. Kairen has a great web site that will tell you lots more about it and where you can buy it www.butter-fingers.org.uk. Here you see Kairen filling her stocks up. It looks to me you will have to be quick to find it as it is selling like hot butter.