Sunday 11 September 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Rubi-Sue



Rubi-Sue is 2 today. Talk about how thinks have changed since I was two.Here you see her little Ladyship tucking into a plate of cheese sandwiches and olives Yes that's right Olives. -Plain,stuffed with garlic or whatever sort you care to put in front of her she eats . When I was two I don't think there would be many people in this country ate olives let alone children.Today she was having a party at home with her special friend, Arthur. She had a Thomas the Tank engine cake. We had s little cake for her at the farm on Friday and we all sang Happy Birthday. She is getting quite a character now. her favourite words are -This is my sister ,her name is Martha Mai Taylor - which comes out all in one breath. Needless to say Martha Mai was oblivious to the partying but I did manage to get a smile from her. I thought it was wind but my mother insisted it was a smile