Monday 4 May 2015

Molton Brown - Delicious Rhubarb & Rose, A Taste of Yorkshire WITH YOUNG TOMMY BANKS

Young Tommy Banks is based only 3 miles from us .Many of our guests go to eat at the Black Swan and have had enjoy some wonderful meals there. I always encourage guests to eat the venison as my son ,Nicholas,provides them with roe deer. As well as the venison Nicholas sells quail eggs and almostany game you would like to try. Enough was enough when Tommy had asked him to find some Gulls eggs. I think Nicholas imagined me scaling down the side of the cliffs to raid the gulls nests. Apparently there are only about 25 official egg collectors in the country and I am not one of them . I am sure a few years ago my Dad would have ben up for it. But at 92 my mum would certainly have put a big stop on it now.