Friday 24 September 2010

Update on my Dad....

Just to thank everyone for their concern and kindness . My Dad had his operation later than planned, yesterday. He wasn't able to have keyhole and had to have the bigger operation to take out his gall bladder. My mum and I went in for only ten minutes last night so he knew we knew he had had his operation and was back on the ward. I didn't sleep very well and rang before 7am when they said he was comfortable so I waited until the day staff came on to get a better update as although he went in in good spirits he is 88 tomorrow and no spring chicken. I rang at 9am and he was sat up having his breakfast. This is good news and hopefully he will be up and about soon and able to have a good shooting season and use the cartridges he bought on Monday. What spirit he has.