Friday 1 October 2010

Absolutely amazing ...


oh my dining room I just want you all to come and see it. I never thought to use this pale blue but it just looks amazing against the darkness of the wooden beams and oak panelling. As the weather turned to rain today we could not have the outside done so the painter turned his talents on in the house. A bedroom and bathroom were done in no time and then what do we do next. I was routing about with the paint tins and came across some blue I had bought for ...don't ask me but as there was only a small amount used it must not have suited me to continue so I thought it may as well be used to see what the effect was in the dining room. It is truly wonderful I am so pleased with it and hope when you come to see it you will be too . As you will see I have taken this photo to show you before I have even got everything set straight.The curtains are not even up yet but it will all be in shape for breakfast time even if I have to stay up half the night.