Tuesday 9 November 2010

Saved again by James Martin ....


...devilled kidneys that is one of the goodies on the menu for the shooters breakfast in the morning. I need a recipe fast ,as always, I have far too much to do and too little time to do it in. I am sure if you gave me 6 balls to juggle I would drop the lot.That is why I am going to bed hungry as I forgot until I have just got finished preparing for tomorrow morning that I hadn't had my supper worse still hadn't taken it out of the Aga. I decided although I would like curly hair that I would not succumb to eating burnt offerings.In the world of the Internet I often look a recipe up on the web . Needless to say I always put in James Martin's name too. I like the way he cook straight forward and no fiddling about, you get the delicious end results too. Now I have to go and look out my shooting clothes for tomorrow . I will need a couple of plastic bags too to keep my feet dry as my Hunters are leaking.They are like dear friends I dont like to part with them but I am afraid their days are numbered