Sunday 23 May 2010

Bigger decision than taking over No 10.

Well my friend, Emily and I have decided that although we were happy to take over running the country from No 10 that for the time being there are more important things to do. It would have meant having to redecorate No 10 right throughout and in this heat wave-although we mustn't grumble- would rather be outside than inside revamping the place.
The first flat screen TV with everything needed for the digital change over and a built in DVD player has been installed and we hope to have them all changed over soon.
My decision was do I go with bath robes or change bath towels to bath sheets.... So after getting the views of many including that of Christine Ryder who offers very bed and breakfast accommodation over at Scaife Hall Farm near Skipton and was Farmstay UKs chairman for many years. I appreciated her view and experience so based on that, and the help of Robin at Ryedale Laundry we now have new soft fluffy bath sheets.
Also I have been recently inspected by the tourist board and granted 4 stars / I am happy to keep my 3 stars. I feel it is more important that when people come they are more than pleased with what we offer than the amount of stars I have.