Thursday 16 October 2014

Finalist in Brand Yorkshire

Last week I made a trip over to Harrogate. It was to the Brand Yorkshire awards in which we were finalists. It was run by Ten Fathoms, Donna[photo] greeted Rob Vickerman and myself. Rob in a rugby player although I did comment to him I thought rugby players were stockier than him. He looked more like one of todays football players. There were lots of businesses to meet from across Yorkshire. We both came away with a £100 voucher and a bottle of red wine which will go down well at a later date. After entering the competition, we were shortlisted and then were telephone interviewed by the boss of Brand Yorkshire. The people that won it were late on arriving and called Green Pea Soultions. When I read up about them later I thought I had done very well to get as far as I had done.