Friday 23 July 2010

Living North........


There is a new glossy out and until today I had not heard of it .My friend Judy told me, we had been included in the feature " Around Yorkshire in 80 days". She didn't have one for me to look at so I nipped into Pennitas' as I was in Helmsley and they kindly lent me theirs. I am in fact mentioned twice to STAY A WHILE in the area for Duncombe Park - "Carr House Farm offers all the charm you come to expect from Yorkshire,its countryside and its people.Very romantic and tranquil." The second was when visiting Byland Abbey -"Carr House Farm has been described as a romantics' paradise and the perfect getaway spot,with big four poster beds and super breakfast". Thank you Living North for this but also for producing such a colourful and interesting glossy.I will buying one as soon as I see it on sale. I am sure it will wet everyone's appetites to seeing more of Yorkshire whether they be locals or visitors to the area. I will hide this under a cushion before I put it on a coffee table as it will take me all weekend to read