Wednesday 13 November 2013

Getting known in Sweden

I was lucky to have 3 Swedish guests stay recently. Helene Hofverberg who looks after the PR for Visit Britain brought 2 journalists on a whistle stop tour. The delightful Anna Wahlgren who hopes to return with her son Jack to see my Jack's dogs. Anna told me the little boy had thought it was funny we were called Jack and Anna and they were too. Cenneth Sparby had time to get a run in before they went out to dinner down the road at the Black Swan in Oldstead to have a gourmet meal. Next morning they all tucked into breakfast and all too soon it was time for them to depart but not before signing the guests book. Anna saying "Thanks for a lovely stay.Jack and I will be back " Helen wrote"Thanks for taking such good care of us,It was lovely here" Cenneth topped it by ! "Being in Heaven -both the bed and the breakfast..Great stay " I think I may have to take a few lessons in Swedish to see what they have written about me over there.If not I will have to make do with the photos they took .