Thursday 22 March 2012

Literature Day at Eden Camp




Today it was off to Eden Camp near Malton see the exhibitors of the local tourist attractions in the area. Sarah Barrowby and Craig Nattress were representing Welcome to Yorkshire. Handing out brochures and answering queries they seemed to be having a very busy time. I had a long chat with the young lady who was on Robert Fullers stand. Besides having originals and prints they sell diaries,calenders and cards.You can have a sneak preview of what will be available for 2013.Found out that there is a longer railway track at Wold Ways Lavender Farm. Eden Camp were very hospitably as always providing us with their delicious homemade scones and a drink too. As I was tucking into my scone under the watchful eye of Winston Churchill I saw a lady walking towards me.Her eyes just looked like someone I played with over 50 years ago. I hadn't seen her since. so me being me when she passed by again I stood up and asked here and it was and after coming back to the area and runs a bed and breakfast abut 15 miles away.