Thursday 26 March 2020

Look to the Skies ...


Isn’t the sky amazing? Beautiful colours, amazing patterns, and it’s always there for us. Even if the only thing you can do is to look out of the window up at the sky you will find relief. 

Take comfort from the fact that the sun rises and the sun sets and whether you are a morning lark or a night owl there are some dramatic skies.
I am a night owl ... where as Jack  doesn't find it hard to get up by 4.30am  ... without an alarm clock.  For me I am happy to be burning the midnight owl. Apparently it is due to the time you are born. Jack was born at 3.20pm and I was born 10 past midnight . 

I wish I could be one of these early morning people and occasionally I do get up early when  the dew is still on the grass ,the morning chorus is in full flow ,it is a wonderful way to see nature uncurl after its nights rest. 

As we can't  share our daffodils with you this year So thought you might like to see what is going on here . I am sure they will come up again next year when our doors are open again . Another part of nature's cycle





What we need to focus is on the little things in life that we in our fast tracking lives have forgotten about over the last 30 years or so .

Nature has its own way of healing ,embrace it . Easy for me to say ,you will think, living where I do.  Yes I am very very lucky, but even if you grow a small pot of herbs on your window sills, you can tend it and see how it grows . Put a few bread crumbs out on the sill too and you may be surprised that you will get a little visitors fly down to visit you .